Grope Hamilton Lawyers, headed by specialist wine lawyer Mark Hamilton, provides:
- General commercial legal advice
- Business disputes and litigation
- Commercial transactions including;
- acquisition and disposal of wineries and vineyards
- leasing of wineries and vineyards
- distribution and agency agreements
- grape supply, processing and bottling contracts
- Debt collection
- Employment contracts and issues
- Wine brand protection including securing intellectual property rights and enforcement by court action
THE BENEFITS OF HAVING MARK HAMILTON'S WINE LAW GROUP ON YOUR SIDE
- Mark can help your wine business, cost effectively
Brief Mark as a lawyer and he can hit the ground running as he knows the industry, has deep personal business experience in the sector and understands its peculiar ways and foibles. He may even shed a business insight along the way.
- Mark's personal wine industry involvement a plus
Mark runs his own grape growing and winery operation, Hamilton's Ewell Vineyards, with interests across the Barossa Valley, Wrattonbully and the Lower Murray. He knows the industry backwards.
WINE INDUSTRY ARTICLES, INSIGHTS AND ALERTS
Mark Hamilton's industry clout is well recognised. He has contributed to Australian & New Zealand Grapegrower & Winemaker magazine and the Australian Vignerons magazine.
"Mark Hamilton's strategy was innovative and effective. The way Mark approached our particular dispute was to create enough doubt in the mind of the receiver of the distributor that they tended to take Mark's advice over that of their own lawyers."
Peter Schulz - Former Co-Proprietor, Turkey Flat Vineyards, Barossa Valley
"As much as I hate to admit it, Mark Hamilton knows more about the wine industry than I do. He would be a brilliant asset to any wine-related business"
Dennis Davies - Proprietor, Craneford Wines, Barossa Valley